Monday, January 01, 2007
I Have Moved!
No. Not to Cavite. I have done that last December.
Yes. I have moved. Again. It's just my blog though.
Please update your links and point your browsers to:
That's my new place in cyberspace. But until I find the way to properly transfer all my archives from this to new address, I will be maintaining this for awhile.
So to all my five loyal readers... thanks for the support!
Friday, January 13, 2006
I’m sure this political drama is not yet over.
Why we allow these maniacs to run our country is beyond me.
I sincerely wish there’s a dimensional portal somewhere leading to a faraway land (Encantadia perhaps?) without politics, far away from these crazies we call politicians. Sigh.
In other news, VP Noli De Castro is still quiet over the alleged issue of MGB being scrapped by ABS-CBN because of his support for GMA.
In my honest opinion, the show should have left ages ago, while their ratings were still up. Magandang Gabi Bayan is a shadow of its former self without Kabayan.
Besides, they’re losing in the ratings game anyway.
Photo courtesy of Inq7.net
Thursday, January 12, 2006
Calm In the Big Apple
No. I didn’t go to New York. I just happened to be “blog hopped” by a Pinay who lives in the Big Apple. I’m finally making it big!
Asa pa. :-)
Wednesday, January 11, 2006
Missed List, My Version
My friend Bong posted a nice entry on the things he missed and misses. I made my own list while trying my best not to waste my whole day posting another long entry.
So this will be short, no further explanations.
The “things” I missed last 2005:
- Regine Velasquez’s “Reflections” Concert Series at the Aliw
- Batman Returns, King Kong, StarWars 3, Cinemalaya Entries, other Cinemanila Entries (got to watch only one).
- Christmas party with my PLM classmates.
- Summer outing with my friends or family.
- Sinulog. Went to Cebu a week after the event. No chance to visit this year.
- The opportunity to save more.
Now what I miss…
- My inisa-isa friends. Nakakamiss rin pala ang mga gaga.
- Co-facilitating team-building seminars lead by Bong.
- Our old house in Tondo.
- My father.
- Being the boss.
- My better half. *kilig* (Yes everyday I miss him)
Yes. I admit. I've been bitten by the blog bug and now I'm addicted.
- When I get to the office, I check my blog first. Then my email.
- When I'm on my way to and from work, I look around and observe, trying to make a blog entry of something.
- Fifty percent of my time in the office is spent reading other blogs (bong if you're reading this don't tell my boss ok? please!!!), tinkering with my blog and JCDs (I made his banner, so proud of my photoshop skills. teehee), finding ways for my blog traffic to increase, commenting on other blogs, reading news to put on my blog. etc.
- I promised that today I won't put any entry nor tinker with my blog, but here I am.
- I'm seriously experiencing withdrawal symptoms when I don't see my blogs on weekends.
- I'm starting to regret my transfer to Cavite 'coz I don't have an internet connection thus I can't blog.
How bout you? Any blogger addiction stories to share?
Tuesday, January 10, 2006
Death by Faith
It is sad that people have to die for their faith and devotion. I will not dare question why such things happen.