Wednesday, November 17, 2004

me, myself and my tukayo

Such an amazing turn of events. Just weeks ago I was moping around, feeling sad and lonely, wandering aimlessly (well actually within the Robinson's mall lang naman) and meditating on my past misadventures. I kept on asking the question, "When will I finally meet the right guy for me" (Take note: GUY, so mom please, give it a rest okay? hehehehe), and I never thought that it will ever be answered.

I guess fate (or destiny) would prove me wrong again.

The next couple of days that came I was wowed by an amazing person who shared so many similarities with me, our passions, our sacrifices, our experiences. Still there were unexplored avenues and definitely differences in opinions and attitudes that made our times together even more interesting.

Things are looking pretty good.

Now I'm pretty sure eyebrows will start orbiting the room again when they read this. They'd start to tell me... "na naman?" "di ka na ba nadala?" "aber at hanggang kelan na naman yan?"

To them I say... quever!

Wala ba akong karapatang lumigaya? Puro na lang ba tinik... sa dibdib... (ala ate guy take note) ang dapat kong maramdaman? Heheheheheh

Oh well. I just want to enjoy this moment. Been a long time since I've met a treasure like him. And I intend to keep him for as long as I can.



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?