Friday, November 25, 2005

The Original Soundtrack of My Life


Okay this isn't original. I got this one from Carlo Vergara’s Blogspot. So sue me.


Not so much the song I'd play, but the song that suddenly creeps into my brain when I'm…

1. Lonely Or Down:

Friend of Mine by Jam Morales or Leah Salonga

2. In Love:

If You Ever Leave Me by Barbra Streisand and Vince Gill - Yup. Really. My babe will surely agree.
Color Everywhere by Christian Bautista
Never My Love by Cathy Trocolli


3. Fighting With Your Significant Other:

Shut up by the Black Eyed Peas

4. Having Sex:

Sexual Freek by George Michael
I Touch Myself - Divinyls


5. Nursing A Broken Heart:

Hiding Inside Myself by Kenny Rankin
Alone by Heart


6. In Need of Cheering Up:

Free by Lighthouse Family

7. About To Embark On A Road Trip:

The Flight - I don’t know the singer, but sure is catchy. Like a 80's PAL advertisement.
Elisi by Rivermaya


8. Sunbathing On A Tropical Beach:

(none)

9. Feeling Groggy And Need To Wake Up:

Breathe & Firestarter by Prodigy

10. Feeling Suicidal:

All by Myself by Celine Dion

11. Angry, Very Angry:

You oughta know by Alanis Morissette

12. Singing At The Videoke Bar:

One in a Million You by Larry Graham
Half Crazy by Johnny Gill


12. Dancing By Yourself In Your Room:

Absolutely Not by Deborah Cox
Step by step by Whitney Houston


13. Singing, Dancing And Drunk Off Your Ass:

Magasin by Eraserheads

14. Playing Air Guitar:

School of Rock - soundtrack from the Movie

15. Chilling On A Rainy Afternoon:

From Both Sides Now version by Sharon Cuneta

16. Reminiscing About High School:

Boys Don’t Cry by The Cure
High School Life by Sharon Cuneta -
obvious?

17. Reminiscing About College:

I’ll be your shelter by Taylor Dayne

18. Getting Married:

The Impossible Dream

Comments:
hi! just blog hoppin...

i like your answer to the last question. ",)
 
Hey kars thanks for hoppin' by.

Yeah. Painful but true. heheheheh
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?