Friday, November 11, 2005

A year...

Lately I've had a renewed sense of excitement in updating this blog, knowing all too well that practically just about five people know that this blog exists. I do know, however, that my interest in blogging was sparked by a person whom I've met a year ago. I am very happy to say that we will be celebrating our first year together as a couple on the 16th. Time does fly so fast.

And so this blog is dedicated to you, Mr. Jerome Castro Daclison, the love of my life. I know that you have experienced a lot of mini "hells" during our first few months. I know that you always have the best intentions when you try to push me beyond my comfort zone, be it at work or personal. I have learned to love your mom and your sis like my own flesh and blood, and I am eternally grateful that they have accepted me.

I love your tantrums, your contagious and very loud guffaw, your "Okay..." which signals that I'm dismissed, your laugh which tries to hide your real irritation, your love handles, that single strand of hair on your cheek, your very warm and loving smile and your to-die-for cooking.

I am thankful to the One above for giving me that one cyber moment where our modems linked and our i.p. addresses introduced us to one another. I am looking forward to our next years together. While I worry about what the future brings, I find comfort in the fact that you will hold me, guide me and tell me to value the present, the "now", which is more important, because we are together.

I love you very much.

Comments:
I love you, my darling, my lover, my partner in crime, my best friend. You made me sob like hell! You know I'm a sucker for romance. (Moral Lesson: Never read romantic notes from lover before preparing talking points for CEO)
 
Thank you luv. I have that effect on people. Hahahah.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?