Friday, January 06, 2006

Ruined


Waaaahhh!!!!

I was tweaking my blog template yesterday and I managed to screw the page. I don’t know what happened, but
Internet Explorer did not properly render the changes I’ve made, while Firefox rendered it ok.

Remind me to never use IE again.


However, since most of you use IE as your primary browser, I had no choice but try to fix my blog. After not making any progress, I decided to just use another template. Now all my customizations got whacked. I’m starting all over again. Sigh.

But anyway, welcome to the new look of my blog. Hopefully I can find someone to make this thing look better.

**********
Click the blue box on the right side of this page if you want to get Firefox to replace that crappy IE browser.

Comments:
Inggit nga ako sa blog mo ngayon eh...ruined pala ito? i'm so tanga...
 
Eh basta I didn't plan for this naman eh. I was forced to. Di bale my love we will fix your blog. Want to change the template na rin?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?