Friday, January 06, 2006

Sharon In A Coma


Oh no! The Megastar? Why? How? When? Paano na si Senador Kiko?

Boink.

Stupid me and my barriotic knowledge of international events, turns out that it’s actually Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon who’s in a coma. Maybe I should start doing my work so that my brain cells would actually comprehend news headlines as news and not merely showbiz chika.

In related stupidity, televangelist Pat Robertson has suggested last Thursday that Sharon's stroke was divine punishment for "dividing God's land."

Now that’s mega something.

Comments:
believe it or not, nagkaroon din ng tsismis before na in coma si sharon after giving birth. anyway, nice headline jher, hehe
 
I know! That's why it's so fitting doncha think? Anyway, thanks so much for coming over! :-)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?